In September 2018 we conducted an anonymous online survey among 360 patients who had provided an email address.
The questionnaire was answered completely by 252 (70%). This is a very satisfying response for this kind of survey.
It must be noted:
- that some addresses were probably incorrect/not legible (no feedback via servers of the company that sent the survey)
- that mail from survey.monkey likes to end up in the spam folder
- many older patients were included, who often give the email address of relatives
- all non-German speaking, foreign patients were included
- in many patients the RFA is already further back in time, they may have already “turned away”.