We try to arrange appointments as soon as possible. So-called “small” or “blood collection appointments” for already known patients are usually possible at very short notice.
The following options are available for making appointments::
|Phone||03132 / 28800 (Mon, Tue and Wed 8am to 4pm)|
|via this contact form or email@example.com|
Checklist for appointment
Checklist for your visit to us
- It is not necessary (for us) to bring a doctors referral form with you, as we are a “Wahlarztpraxis”. We will issue an invoice after the examination, which you can then submit to your insurance company. We would be grateful if you could pay by “Bankomat card”, but of course you can also pay by credit card or in cash.
- Do not take thyroid medication or calcium supplements! Other medicines should be taken normally.
- Sobriety is only required for special endocrine assessments, not for thyroid parameters or examinations
- Bring your medication list with you!
- Bring any preliminary reports with you
- What are your main complaints, what is their development over time?
If you have important questions, please write them down for the interview!